Bloody Cowboy Recipe (Whiskey Bloody Mary)
We all run into those rough mornings where we had a little too much the night before. And we all know the best cure: a good ole Bloody Mary. Well we took this one a step further and put together this Texas take on the famous brunch drink and threw in our award-winning Texas whiskey. The Bloody Cowboy is the new go-to for all whiskey loving, need-a-drink-now fans.
- 1.5 oz Rebecca Creek Whiskey
- 4 oz tomato juice (we prefer a spicy mix)
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- lime, celery stalk, blue cheese-stuffed olives, bacon (whatever goodies you want thrown in)
- Rub lime wedge around glass and salt rim.
- Fill glass with 2/3 ice.
- Add 2 pinches salt, whiskey, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce.
- Add tomato juice while stirring.
- Drop in whatever garnishes you’d like and enjoy!
Hope this one helps next time you want to enjoy a nice brunch with a whiskey filled drink to wash it down!
Want to serve this one over at your bar in style? Check out the Rebecca Creek Whiskey barware on hand to show off your love for the good stuff!