Bubbling White Cocktail
It’s the time of year for celebrations. And nothing looks better when celebrating than a flute full of bubbly. But we’re not talking champagne. This recipe is made with a lil bit of our favorite vodka and sparkling wine.
- 2 oz Enchanted Rock Peach Flavored Vodka
- 2 oz white cranberry juice
- 1.5 oz sparkling white wine
- pomegranate seeds
- Drop spoonful of pomegranate seeds in chilled martini glass
- Shake vodka and cranberry juice over ice 20 sec.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Add in wine and serve.
With all these celebrations, you’re gonna wanna head to a place that knows a whole lot about parties. How ’bout booking at the good ole distillery?Book Our Venue