Halloween Whiskey Pumpkin Shooters
We thought we’d come up with something to entertain you while you hit up all those neighborhood pumpkin patches. Or heck, maybe it’s to loosen’ up those nerves before that haunted house visit your friends won’t let you out of . Whatever it’s for, this Halloween cocktail is sure to warm you up in just the right ways.
- A small bit of lime juice
- Brown sugar
- Rebecca Creek Whiskey (of course)
- Pumpkin Puree (cooked, don’t just scoop it out of that pumpkin you’re carving)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Dip a shot glass (or two) in some lime juice and rim each glass with brown sugar.
- Fill each shot glass 1/2 to 3/4 with all the delicious-ness that is Rebecca Creek Whiskey.
- Mix in half a spoon or so of pumpkin puree. You’ll want to mix it thoroughly, until it’s one fluid and the difference in consistency is no longer present. If you’re making a big batch for a few friends, it’s easier to mix and then pour each shot, rather than mix the shots individually (but you probably already knew that).
- Top with whipped cream (if you’re into that kinda thing).
- Shoot it (and enjoy!) – don’t forget to lick up all that awesome brown sugar for the full-effect.
P.S. Want to make them look extra cute for your annual Halloween mixer? Try featuring them next to a carved pumpkin and garnish with some cinnamon sticks (we promise, you’ll love the smell as much as the taste and you’ll go down in history as the hostess-with-the-mostest).