Jalapeno Vodka Lemonade
The weather is coolin’ off but that doesn’t mean your drink has be without heat. Spice up your cocktail with some hill country jalapeno goodness. We’re putting those taste buds to the test with our jalapeno vodka lemonade cocktail complete with southern style lemonade and the ever-popular Texas vodka, Enchanted Rock. So get those glasses out and let’s get to crafting some mouth watering masterpieces.
- 2 cups jalapeño-infused Enchanted Rock Vodka (recipe below)
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 2 cups water
- jalapeño and cucumber to garnish
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher and stir.
- Pour over ice, garnish.
How to turn our already delicious Texas vodka into a jalapeno-infused creation:
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed and sliced
- zest of 2 lemons
- 750 ml bottle vodka
- Combine ingredients in an air-tight jar. Set aside and let infuse for 2 days.
- Strain and enjoy.
Sounds pretty darn simple, right? Give her a try and let us know what you think! And if you’re still looking for a little more spice and have a few jalapenos left over, we recommend tossing them in our Bloody Cowboy Cocktail made with Rebecca Creek Whiskey. Click below to check out that recipe!