Looking to spruce up your average everyday cocktails? Take your sipping a step further with the same Enchanted Rock Vodka flavor and smoothness you know and love, now infused with fresh Fredericksburg peaches. The unique aroma and fresh taste of Enchanted Rock Peach will have you daydreaming of summer and sunshine deep in the heart of Texas.
Here are a few thirst-quenching recipes to try out with our distinct peach-infused vodka.
1 ½ ounce Enchanted Rock Peach Vodka
4 lemon wedges
¾ ounces simple syrup
Garnish: 1 strawberry
- To make simple syrup, mix equal parts hot water and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Muddle strawberries and lemon in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Enchanted Rock Peach Vodka, simple syrup and ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Peach Basil Moscow Mule
¼ cup fresh basil
1 large lemon (quartered)
8 ounces Enchanted Rock Peach Vodka
24 ounces ginger beer
- Fill four glasses with ice, preferably copper cups, but any cocktail glasses will work.
- Add 2 ounces of Enchanted Rock Peach Vodka and 6 ounces of ginger beer to each glass.
- Squeeze one quarter of a lemon into each glass, then add a couple of pieces of fresh basil.
- Stir all ingredients and serve.
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup lemon juice
1 cup fresh peach, cut into ½-inch dice, divided
1 cup Enchanted Rock Peach Vodka
1 cup club soda
4 sliced peaches, as garnish
- To make the lemon syrup, add sugar and lemon juice to a medium sized saucepan set over medium heat. Swirl the pan occasionally until the sugar dissolves completely. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to come to room temperature.
- Mix the lemon syrup, ½ cup diced peaches (with skin) in a large pitcher with a heavy bottom. Using a wooden spoon muddle the mixture together until the peaches break up a bit, but don’t make a mush of it.
- Pour in the Enchanted Rock Peach Vodka, and stir to combine. Divide the un-strained mixture between 4 tall Collins style glasses.
- Add the remaining ½ cup diced peaches alternating them with ice cubes to fill each glass to the top with ice.
- Top with club soda, and garnish with a peach slice.
Now that you have you wet your whistle, check our at-home bar accessories.