The holidays are filled with cheer. And nothing speaks to that cheer than filling it with red wine (mixed with our whiskey of course). For a drink recipe that jumps off the page as unique and peculiar, this one embodies the holidays to its fullest with each and every drop.
- 4 oz Rebecca Creek Whiskey
- 5.5 cups of sparkling red wine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 24 oz Orangina
- 1 orange
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and rim glass with orange slice
- Combine wine, orange beverage and whiskey in pitcher.
- Stir 30 sec.
- Pour cocktails in rimmed glass and serve with orange slice
For those of you who got too excited for the holidays and still need a few last minute gifts, we’ve got what you’re looking for.