Soda, Peanut and Whiskey Cocktail
Whether you’re heading out to the ball game or sitting at home craving a drink, we’ve got a new American classic to fill your glass. Who would’ve thought that the ever-loved peanut and coke combo could come together with whiskey to make this lil beauty?!
- 1.75 oz Rebecca Creek Whiskey
- 1 oz. peanut orgeat*
- Top off with soda/coke (whatever you call it in your part of town)
Make Peanut Orgeat
- 2 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 tsp. orange flower water
- 1 oz. Enchanted Rock Vodka
Dice peanuts in food processor. Stir sugar and water over medium heat (until sugar dissolves). Boil for 3 minutes then add peanuts. Lower heat for 3 minutes then slowly increase again until near boil and remove from heat. Let sit for 6 hours. Strain peanuts. Add orange flower water and Enchanted Rock Vodka. Refrigerate and use in drink!
Now that that’s done….
- Mix orgeat and whiskey over ice.
- Top off that glass with a bit of coke.
- Mix in a few roasted peanuts and get to drinkin’!
We know there’s a good bit of steps that go into making this lovely lil drink. Well, there’s quite a bit that goes into making our whiskey. Come in for a tour and learn about the whole distilling process!