Ten Signs You Know You’re in Texas
We all love Texas. Whether it’s the rolling hill country, the forests of the East, the desert of the West, or the prairie of the North, Texas has something for everyone. But when you’re comin’ home from a long vacation, what makes you feel like you’re back in the Lone Star State?
10) You get brought sweet tea at a restaurant without asking
9) You see more Whataburgers than McDonalds
8) High school football teams are more popular than NFL teams
7) You see ‘Big Red’ on the menu at restaurants
6) People’s work boots are their dress boots
5) You see ‘Keep Austin Weird’ shirts everywhere
4) It takes at least an hour to drive to any other city
3) You hear ‘y’all’ everywhere
2) Your chili DOESN’T have beans in it
1) You’re drinking Texas Whiskey
What’s your favorite? What didn’t make it onto the list? We know you love Texas, almost as much as you love Texas whiskey. So why not get a Texas Whiskey hat to go along with that Texas flag shirt?
Click on the button below to check out our awesome Texas Whiskey and Enchanted Rock gear, and start representing your favorite drink along with your favorite state.