Texas Lemon Drop Cocktail Recipe
You want it quick. You want it easy. You want it strong (we’ve been taking notes). So we went ahead and pulled together a quick little number for y’all. Pucker up for the Texas Lemon Drop, made with three simple ingredients (and a few recommended garnishes for your enjoyment).
- 1.25 oz Enchanted Rock Vodka
- .25 oz Triple Sec
- .25 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- cocktail rim sugar
- 1 extra lemon
- Mix vodka, triple sec, and lemon juice in shaker with ice.
- Shake for 20 sec.
- Use lemon and sugar to line martini glass rim.
- Strain cocktail into martini glass.
- Garnish with thinly sliced lemon.
- Pucker up and enjoy!